Monday, June 4, 2012

Life is sooooo short, so short.

It seems like we often get lost with what our true purpose in life is. We just end up simply flowing with the motions of life and we know that we are not happy or content but we still continue for different reasons

The desire and zest towards the vain things of life can be so overwhelming and empowering. Sometimes we need to take a break and just chill... relax... and reflect

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE? - Family? Work? Relationships? Money? Fame?

Which is more important- this life or the life after

Sometimes we do reflect on these things and wonder... but then we forget...

We often forget
 
Oh dear

*sigh*

8 comments:

  1. "Relationships" and "Life after" are probably the two most important things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. Life is indeed short! Buh too short not to make a meanin of it... A life of impact! Livin to be a blessing and not just being blessd is however key as it brings along money, love, fame etc + it also makes u privy to the 'life after'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmm, the unfortunate fin is dat we live life like ders no tomrow, life full of frivolities instead of us to live a life dat pple will always remember us for good and also get to be embraced by God at d end, life after is d most important

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life is Short!! I blv sometimes we take the wrong turn/decision in life & we'l do so much to make that change... Life gets shorter cos doz changes takes lot from our life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After life is far important....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so get wt u mean. Sumtimes I ask myself y I boda wit wrk n den I remind myself dt I do nid d 'vain' tins 2drwn my sorrow. Nice kip up d good wrk n dnt afraid 2get personal it mks 4 an interesting write-up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is short, such is life. In short, leave a mark.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not just any mark...

    ReplyDelete