Friday, June 8, 2012

Fingers crossed

On Big Brother Africa... Oh yeah, so I watch it every time I can, I think I started watching it since Uti's season, sue me because I love it. Its entertainment

Uti, Karen, even Ola and Chris had very bigggg personalities on the show, I'm guessing its a Nigerian thing. On the other hand, I don't understand Goldie. While I don't believe that anybody should be a copycat , I believe each individual is unique, but c'mon, people should be able to recognise a sharp Nigerian when they see one and Goldie is sort of hard to watch.


Prezzo is having the time of his life, playing her and in my opinion was playing Zainab too (before her exit) and I actually feel bad for Goldie because this guy is just a big ''one chance''.

A lot of babes loveeee bad boys which isn't a bad thing, it's a choice. Maybe because they are fun and ... well, have fun. Babes think that if they try to ''mother'' him a little he will change some of his bad habits and will become the ideal man. WRONG MOVE ladies. Most times, what you see is exactly what you get. People don't change just because you want them to.
 

I saw homegurl Goldie crying the other day over a very nonchalant guy, chineke, and my eyes are almost bulging out WHAT??? Is this a joke? OMG. Are we being punked? I feel bad because Goldie is in the player playa's web. I watch every time I can, hoping maybe by miracle or something... anything... she hears people shouting ''Noooooooooooooooo, Be sharp na'', and she sees what is truly going on and truly represent.

Rooting for you gurl...


5 comments:

  1. I personally fink goldie is piece of joke, from her Record Label down to BBA... I would say it just a platform for her to showcase her talent ( copy catt-ng)!!!

    As for Prezzo...

    Double twuaille

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister I tire ooo...I felt sick almost immediately...the annoying thing is that she doesn't see with her eyes that she has bin turned to a laughin tool by the guys,cos Player Prezzo has made her case an Headline gist. My Advice to her is that, Prezzo isn't close to loving her talk more of liking her...silly african.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These days,am nausated when I watch her. Forcing herself to laff @ almost anytin Prezzy does. Wasn't DKB suppose to be the comedian?? However though, I still want Goldie to cart away with the $300,000 even though the deservedness may be in question. I guess tis a Nigerian thingy. Mr Patriotic you may choose to call me *wink*. Housemates should pls give us Prezzo and let's show the Nicca that he aint d shit. Gee™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck! Big Yuck!! As far as I m concerned, all d naija pple dt has bin going into BBA house since ofuneka are not really true representae ☺ƒ naija...but really, Goldie gives a whole new meaning to silly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busola, this our yeye Goldie might just win this game oh!

    ReplyDelete