2017... The year 2017
I have been motivated to write again. I have had what some people would call a block, but this has been a huge block. More like wondering in what direction and how open to go... But i digress... Back to the topic in question.
So its July 2017, the 2nd half of the year, i remember times in the last few months when i thought, "wow this month is really fast!" Where did the time go?
Honestly, i guess i could have managed time better? You too? Ok. Admission is the first step on the path to confidently changing course.
Well? I guess i have been given another opportunity to have a go at life again... err, you too.
So i stumbled on Clark Kegley's videos on youtube and they are amazing. They kicked me in my "derriere" to be better and not wait for someone or a drastic situation to make me better. I've got to not be afraid to create the future i want.
So what has held me back, possibly the responsibilities of different titles of what my roles are and how i am - Christian daughter, sister, wife, friend, oh and did i forget to put good in front of these titles? Ok, i'll take it again, i have always thought of myself as a good daughter, quiet and all. Not given my family again hassles, good sister, good wife, good friend, and of course i am good and all, but honestly that's selling myself short. That is because i am an amazing person. Different, i like to think weird, in a way that is different and fun from what is deemed normal or ordinary but i might have just reduced my awesomeness to just being good and normal and quiet and peaceful.
Well, i am taking an oath today, to look inward and let me shine. I'm going to be awesome again, I have time, another opportunity. Forget waiting for TGIF and the weekends or public holiday to feel excited. Nope! Every morning i have the opportunity to open my eyes, before i close those gorgeous big brown eyes in the night, i need to be content in how awesome i have been that day. I need to have impressed myself with how rock star i have been. I need to slow down and smell the roses, you probably need to. What i have learnt is that everytime that is past can NEVER be taken back. So i need to pretty much impress myself with how much i invested my time wisely. Anywho...
Ok, so lets make this place buzzing with activity, once again!
I have been motivated to write again. I have had what some people would call a block, but this has been a huge block. More like wondering in what direction and how open to go... But i digress... Back to the topic in question.
So its July 2017, the 2nd half of the year, i remember times in the last few months when i thought, "wow this month is really fast!" Where did the time go?
Honestly, i guess i could have managed time better? You too? Ok. Admission is the first step on the path to confidently changing course.
Well? I guess i have been given another opportunity to have a go at life again... err, you too.
So i stumbled on Clark Kegley's videos on youtube and they are amazing. They kicked me in my "derriere" to be better and not wait for someone or a drastic situation to make me better. I've got to not be afraid to create the future i want.
So what has held me back, possibly the responsibilities of different titles of what my roles are and how i am - Christian daughter, sister, wife, friend, oh and did i forget to put good in front of these titles? Ok, i'll take it again, i have always thought of myself as a good daughter, quiet and all. Not given my family again hassles, good sister, good wife, good friend, and of course i am good and all, but honestly that's selling myself short. That is because i am an amazing person. Different, i like to think weird, in a way that is different and fun from what is deemed normal or ordinary but i might have just reduced my awesomeness to just being good and normal and quiet and peaceful.
Well, i am taking an oath today, to look inward and let me shine. I'm going to be awesome again, I have time, another opportunity. Forget waiting for TGIF and the weekends or public holiday to feel excited. Nope! Every morning i have the opportunity to open my eyes, before i close those gorgeous big brown eyes in the night, i need to be content in how awesome i have been that day. I need to have impressed myself with how rock star i have been. I need to slow down and smell the roses, you probably need to. What i have learnt is that everytime that is past can NEVER be taken back. So i need to pretty much impress myself with how much i invested my time wisely. Anywho...
Ok, so lets make this place buzzing with activity, once again!

No comments:
Post a Comment