Monday, November 30, 2015

Risking It All



I saw a movie this weekend, I think its titled The Remaining or something.

Anyways the movie was on the Rapture as described in Revelations... In the movie, the Rapture took place during the main characters' wedding reception. There were different things going on, people were going through the motions of life (the same motions that keep our minds full, and make us forget the more important things in life, Jesus)

The movie was an horror one, it scared me straight back to the real reason for life, christian living. Watching it, my husband said, 'so they turned Rapture to serious horror'. Well I guess its going to be unimaginable horror for those who are not raptured.. dealing with demons, the rulers of the world, then!


Oh well, ever since, I just realised, nothing is worth missing heaven for.

Even a Pastor, was left behind and he tried to help people explaining what was going on to those who had no idea what was going on. Urghhh...


I reckon Christianity is a race of honesty, between you and God, constantly surrendering to his will, that's the plan I want to jealously stick to... You too should try to

Its clear we are at end time. My Pastor will say, we are at the tail of the tail end.

John 14:6


No comments:

Post a Comment