The pure pleasure of the little things of life are important to me,
especially as Life runs on its own agenda, why not develop your own
course and have some input in how your life is spent .
I love music, movies, books... ok novels (not just any book, sue me). Talking about music, i'm hooked on by lyrics of great songs. Typically, when i listen to a new song and absolutely love the lyrics, I feel an amazing rush of adrenalin. Any sane person around me would be confused with my reaction and well, weird outburst of joy, because it isn't it just music?
For me, its beyond just ''music'', it is beauty, brilliance and passion. I immediately rush to the closest people around me (geographically) and play the music and make them listen (by force or, ... well, by force, *shrugs*, and it happens EVERY single time!) - powered by the need to share the great work of art.
To all my family members and friends that i've forced to listen ''my'' music, Cheers and well-done as I have only just begun. I love soft-rock a lot and then maybe some RnB, but definitely soft-rock because of the usual uniqueness, twists, fun and creativity.
Today, these are some of the songs that rock MY airwaves. I absolutely love them!!!
Emeli Sande's Clown, Next to me, My kind of love, Daddy
Pink's Try, Blow me one last kiss, Just give me a reason, Please don't leave me
Coldplay's Viva la Vida, Paradise
Christina Perri's Jar of hearts
Mark Schultz's He's my Son
Zoegirl's Give me one Reason
Martina Mcbride's God's Will
I love music, movies, books... ok novels (not just any book, sue me). Talking about music, i'm hooked on by lyrics of great songs. Typically, when i listen to a new song and absolutely love the lyrics, I feel an amazing rush of adrenalin. Any sane person around me would be confused with my reaction and well, weird outburst of joy, because it isn't it just music?
For me, its beyond just ''music'', it is beauty, brilliance and passion. I immediately rush to the closest people around me (geographically) and play the music and make them listen (by force or, ... well, by force, *shrugs*, and it happens EVERY single time!) - powered by the need to share the great work of art.
To all my family members and friends that i've forced to listen ''my'' music, Cheers and well-done as I have only just begun. I love soft-rock a lot and then maybe some RnB, but definitely soft-rock because of the usual uniqueness, twists, fun and creativity.
Today, these are some of the songs that rock MY airwaves. I absolutely love them!!!
Emeli Sande's Clown, Next to me, My kind of love, Daddy
Pink's Try, Blow me one last kiss, Just give me a reason, Please don't leave me
Coldplay's Viva la Vida, Paradise
Christina Perri's Jar of hearts
Mark Schultz's He's my Son
Zoegirl's Give me one Reason
Martina Mcbride's God's Will
No comments:
Post a Comment